Text Coming Soon!
A c1915 photo of the PRR train station along the south bank of the Mahoning River north of Hillsville (Hilltown). The old Hilltown Bridge was opened in 1913. The railroad tracks were laid by the Lawrence Railroad in 1867, but the PRR soon leased the line and built the train station sometime after. Full Size
(Mar 2012) Full Size
There are currently no comments on this article.