Text Coming Soon!
A new church edifice was soon authorized and the old building was razed by early 1914. An impressive-looking stone and brick church (shown above) was built at the same location. The church was dedicated during a ceremony on Sunday, June 20, 1915. (c1924) Full Size
In July 1960 the charter was officially amended to change the church’s name to Calvin Presbyterian Church. (c1935)
(May 2012) Full Size
(Aug 2012) Full Size
There are currently no comments on this article.