Text Coming Soon!
In July 1956, after several years of planning, Mike Rudzik opened a nine-hole golf course on his farm in Pulaski Township. It was located on the north side of Route 208 between New Bedford and Pulaski. In April 1957 he filed an application for a charter to officially operate the Rolling Hills Golf Course. The venture was a success and Rudzik began hosting a series of tournaments. Rudzik expanded the course beginning in 1963, by opening a new clubhouse (shown above) and another nine holes on the south side of Route 208. Rich Kinkela Sr. took over ownership of the facility in 1965 and further upgraded it in the coming years. His son, Rich Kinkela Jr., continues to operate it today. (c1966) Full Size
The Rolling Hills Golf Course is situated on both sides of Route 208. This view is looking south across Route 208. (c2008) Full Size