Text Coming Soon!
The church, located next door to the Mahoning School, was renamed as the Mahoningtown United Presbyterian Church in 1958. On Sunday, October 23, 1966, the congregation celebrated the 100th anniversary of its founding. Due to dwindling attendance the church was closed in the summer of 1984 and the building was razed beginning in December 1984. (c1920) Full Size
The Mahoningtown Presbyterian Church was located at the northeast (east) corner of the intersection of North Cedar Street and West Cherry Street. (c1915) Full Size
The church once sat in this grassy lot along N. Cedar Street. E. Cherry Street is visible in background. (Aug 2015) Full Size
There are currently no comments on this article.